Dark Salt Water Truffles
Makes about 30 small truffles
- 150g dark chocolate (I used 1½ bars of Green & Blacks 85%)
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 55ml water
- A generous pinch of salt
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Break the chocolate bars into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat the water and salt in a pan, once it starts to boil remove from the heat.
- Add the chocolate pieces and honey and stir until dissolved.
- Pour into a bowl and leave to cool, then leave in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- To make the truffles, pour some cocoa powder into a bowl (I used about 3 heaped tbsps) and dust some onto your hands.
- Take a tsp of the mixture and roll in your hands to form a small ball, then place in the bowl of cocoa powder.
- Repeat until you have used all the mixture.
- Place the truffles back in the fridge for another hour or so to firm up, then enjoy!